Jun 10 2016... details
Jun 1 2016DelDOT Tips for Beach Trips This Summer ... details
May 15 2016Highmark and Bayhealth ReachAgreement DOVER (May 13, 2016) -... details
NEWS: House Bill Could Lift Sunday Hunting Ban NEWS: Controversial Immigration Bill Killed After Report, Reaction NEWS: BayhealtMay 15 2016Delaware House of Representatives e-Newslett... details
May 15 2016... details
|19||* 20||21||22||* 23||24||25|
Sussex County Delaware GOP
Results of the Sussex County Republican Yard Sale May 13 & 14
1. We had many helpers--most from the 41st! The Vara's, Lucas's, Dee Jordan, and Carole Andrejko. Even though everyone was aching or sick from two weeks of rain!
2. We had only 4 donators (in addition to the Helpers) --Jordan Warfel & wife, RD Fred Sponseller, Linda Creasy, Jean Ardis, Miguel Fabar and one non-ED, Larry Allen & Janet. That meant we could not really fill the barn.
3. We had about 200 buyers come, most on Friday Morning. Only 3 were ED's.
Many of the the non-ED's were very enthusiastic R's!!! Some Trump signs/pins sold.
4. We overcame the location difficulty with signs, phone numbers and directions in the ads.
5. Brian Pettyjohn responded to our email announcment to elected R's and sent two people who donated and bought.
6. Importantly, we must thank Bill & Sally "Ms Organized/Do-It-Now" Duveneck. They really invested in this Fund Raiser with their time, money and property. They are remarkable.
7. Lastly, & most important, we were blest by good weather/no rain on both mornings! Amazing grace.
8. We will be depositing $865 with the Treasurer soon.
Please click Link below to View
On January 22, 1973 the Supreme Court announced its controversial Roe v Wade decision. However, instead of settling the issue, the decision launched over 40 years of controversy.
Indeed, this year’s March For Life on Friday, on January 22nd resulted in hundreds of thousands of protestors being stranded by the recent blizzard, Jonas. Besides the 250,000 marchers who were coming to hear the featured speaker, Carly Fiorina, there were satellite marches held throughout the United States.
Critics state that people who continue their 40+ years of opposition to Planned Parenthood is merely an exercise in futility. They state that if Roe v. Wade is reversed the result will simply be a throwback to a time when women were being subjected to unsanitary procedures, in “back alley” facilities. They have ranted that women will risk being maimed and left sterile from botched procedures, and ultimately, will include the death of many women.
The critics were right. Carly Fiorina and the men and women who continued to protest the Roe v Wade decision saw the worst nightmare come true here in Delaware in 2011. In that year Delawareans learned that clinics that received referrals from Planned Parenthood of Delaware were indeed worse than anything that existed before Roe v Wade.
Planned Parenthood of Delaware, despite denials, referred women to clinics out of state that featured operating rooms that had feral cats roaming freely, unlicensed medical students and nurses performing abortions, unsanitary and uncaring personnel, etc, etc. Several nurses, unlicensed “Doctors”, and one Physician are serving time in prison.
We resent the use of our tax dollars being used to perpetuate such a horror.
The Sussex County Republican Committee therefore is on record with the attached Resolution regarding funding Planned Parenthood.
Please Click here for Resolution >> SUSSEX COUNTY 2016 PROPOSED PLANNED PARENTHOOD Resolution
RNC COMMUNICATIONS ELECTION 2016 - February 3, 2016
P.O. BOX 388 GEORGETOWN, DE 19947 PH. 302.856.6323
Welcome to the Sussex County GOP Website!
Chairman Billy Carroll
Vice-Chairman Fred Silva
Secretary Linda Creasy
Treasurer Bill Gorton
STATE OF DELAWARE DEPARTMENT OF ELECTIONS PRIMARY ELECTION 09/09/2014 FILED CANDIDATES BY OFFICE (Please Click Here)
2nd Monday of the month.
File for a position on the Sussex County Executive Committee
Website last updated: